I have been tossing back and forth the idea of purchasing the Cricut Imagine. I have said in the past once they lower the price I will probably get it... Now that they have (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS) I am stumped.. I have tossed the pros, the cons, the should, the shouldn't... sigh
I know I would love it, and especially now that it is compatible with the Gypsy. I am fearing I am becoming a Cricut addict.
Here are my Pros
- The ability to print and and cut (I think I would love this for the paper dolls cartridges)
- Cute Imagine Cartridges
- Compatible with all my cartridges
- Compatible with the Gypsy
- Make Crafting/Scrap booking easier
- Ability to learn the new product :)
- The imagine receives updates, like the gypsy
Here are my Cons
- Although the $200 price drop (now $299 + S&H) Still pricey
- Ink cartridges running out and the price to buy them..
- Some of the design capabilities aren't as they were maybe projected to be
- Size of the machine (doesn't REALLY bug me but it is a "con")
- Can not use with computer
I would love your opinions,... Let me know what you think, if you have one do you have buyers remorse... I would love some help!